Attendance Bonus Offered!
State Tested Nurse Aides (STNAs)
Hillandale Family of Communities | Location: Hamilton, Ohio
Join the best team of nursing staff around!
The Hillandale Family of Communities is a private, family-owned and family-operated community of senior care facilities. And it makes a difference, to both our Residents and our Associates. We are currently seeking compassionate and highly dedicated State Tested Nurse Aides (STNAs)for 12 hours shifts for our Birchwood Care Center, Chesterwood Village, and Doverwood Village facilities in Butler County, Ohio. Must have the flexibility to work every other weekend and holidays.
Responsibilities of our STNA positions include but are not limited to:
- Providing help to residents with daily hygiene activities (bathing, dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Helping residents with positioning, turning, etc.
- Lifting and/or transporting residents
- Answering all resident calls in a timely manner
- Observing, reporting and responding to changes in resident conditions
- Attending required in-services and educational events
- Assisting residents with daily meals and feeding
We are seeking applicants with:
- A high school diploma or GED
- State Tested Certification in Ohio, in good standing
- Strong documentation skills; experience with Point Click Care (PCC) is a plus
- Solid work history with excellent attendance and punctuality
- Ability to respect all members of the healthcare team
- A positive attitude and passion for working with the elderly
- Patience, understanding, and compassion for those requiring our care
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work every other weekend and holidays
Hillandale offers an impressive collection of benefits!
- Holiday pay
- Shift Pick-Up bonus pay
- Night Shift differential pay
- Extra Differential on Friday and Saturday nights
- Employee Referral bonus pay
- RN and LPN Loan Repayment Program
- Tuition Discount with Hondros College
- Reimbursement for STNA Class and Test
Full-Time (30+ hours/week) Employees may be eligible for:
- Attendance Bonus- $75.00 per pay period
- Paid Time Off Accrual – from date of hire
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Discount Plan
- Life Insurance – paid for by company
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Company Match
Plus ALL of our employees enjoy the free perks of our employee purchasing program offering a variety of discounts on purchases made every day – including cell phone service!
Interested in joining our team?
STNA candidates may also text “JOBS” to (513) 275-4706
Interested in joining our team?
We are dedicated and we care because our Residents are like family, and our Residents appreciate us for this! This is a great example of how our Residents feel about the staff:
Seldom do you find the warmth and affection found in the Hillandale Family. This is now my home, and it’s made all the difference in my life. ~Marge, a Resident
Culture and History:
Established in 1962 by the Dixon family, Hillandale has grown to feature three beautiful and modern facilities conveniently located in Butler County, Ohio. These are the Birchwood Care Center, Chesterwood Village, and Doverwood Village. We are recipients of numerous awards including Best of 2016 in healthcare and retirement communities and we maintain a consistent 5-star rating in state surveys and customer satisfaction. Three generations of the Dixon family work every day with a professional and caring staff to maintain the highest standards in the healthcare and retirement industry. We combine a deep sense of history and of past achievements but embrace innovation and creativity. Treating people right is at the heart of our communities and believe that every employee makes a difference to every guest. Our goals begin with the understanding that kindness counts.
Hillandale Communities is an EOE/M/F/D/V and Drug-Free and Smoke-Free Workplace.