Registered Nurses (RN) & Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
Hamilton, Ohio 45011
The Hillandale Family of Communities is a private, family-owned and family-operated community of senior care facilities. We are currently seeking RNs and License Practical Nurses (LPNs) for our communities in Butler County, Ohio – Birchwood Care Center, Chesterwood Village and Doverwood Village.
- Current Ohio license
- Strong documentation skills, experience with Point Click Care (PCC) is a plus
- Solid work history with excellent attendance and punctuality
- Ability to respect all members of the healthcare team
- A positive attitude and passion for working with the elderly
- Patience, understanding and compassion for those requiring our care
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work every other weekend and holidays
All nurses must have current instructor-led CPR certification or willing to obtain. Must also have the flexibility to work weekends and holidays.
Enjoy a rewarding career with a family owned company that values caring for its residents like family and has received numerous awards including Best of 2016 in healthcare and retirement communities and has a consistent 5-star rating in state surveys and customer satisfaction.
Hillandale offers an impressive collection of benefits!
- Holiday pay
- Shift Pick-Up bonus pay
- Night Shift differential pay
- Extra Differential on Friday and Saturday nights
- Employee Referral bonus pay
- RN and LPN Loan Repayment Program
- Tuition Discount with Hondros College’
- Reimbursement for STNA Class and Test
Full-Time (30+ hours/week) Employees may be eligible for:
- Paid Time Off Accrual – from date of hire
- DELETE: Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Discount Plan
- Life Insurance – paid for by company
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Company Match
Plus ALL our employees enjoy the free perks of our employee purchasing program offering a variety of discounts on purchases made everyday - including cell phone service!
Interested in joining our team?
We are dedicated and we care, because our Residents are like family, and our Residents appreciate us for this! This is a great example of how our Residents feel about the staff:
Seldom do you find the warmth and affection found in the Hillandale Family. This is now my home, and it’s made all the difference in my life. ~Marge, a Resident
Culture and History:
Established in 1962 by the Dixon family, Hillandale has grown to feature three beautiful and modern facilities conveniently located in Butler County, Ohio. These are the Birchwood Care Center, Chesterwood Village, and Doverwood Village. We are recipients of numerous awards including Best of 2016 in healthcare and retirement communities and we maintain a consistent 5-star rating in state surveys and customer satisfaction. Three generations of the Dixon family work every day with a professional and caring staff to maintain the highest standards in the healthcare and retirement industry. We combine a deep sense of history and of past achievements but embrace innovation and creativity. Treating people right is at the heart of our communities and believe that every employee makes a difference to every guest. Our goals begin with understanding that kindness counts.
Hillandale offers an impressive collection of benefits for full-time employees including: Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Short-term Disability, 401(K) with Company Match, Paid Vacation & Personal Days. PLUS all our employees enjoy the free perks of our employee purchasing program offering a variety of discounts on purchases made every day - including cell phone service!
Candidates will be required to undergo pre-employment background check, physical examination, drug screen and TB testing.
Hillandale Communities is an EOE/M/F/D/V and a Smoke- and Drug-Free Workplace.