RN Supervisor – Night Shift – $30 – $35/Hour
Location: Fairfield Township, Ohio 45011
Do you enjoy taking care of the needs of others?
Are you looking for a place to use your patient care talents and customer service skills?
Join the best team of nursing staff around!
Hillandale Communities is seeking an RN Supervisor– Night Shift to join the nursing team at Doverwood Village located in Fairfield Township, Ohio. This position reports to the facility Director of Nursing and supports the overall operation of the Nursing Department.
This position is Night Shift (7:00 pm – 7:30 am), 3 shifts per week, with an every other weekend rotation. Eligible for shift differential pay, plus extra shift differential on Friday and Saturday nights!
Additional key responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the daily nursing operation to ensure the delivery of excellent care, customer service, compliance, and operational efficiency
- Coordinating staffing, work schedules and assignments; assuming direct care responsibilities, when needed.
- Supporting the Director of Nursing and Nursing leadership team; implementing solutions for quality assurance initiatives.
- Instructing staff, residents, families, vendors, colleagues and community members on pertinent subjects as needed.
- Participating in selection and training of employees to meet required job competencies and best fit organizational goals.
- Performing personnel management, such as employee evaluations, scheduling, and attendance tracking.
- Leading by example with integrity by adhering to an appropriate and effective set of core values and beliefs.
- Other duties as assigned.
We seek the following qualifications:
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in Ohio
- 2+ years of experience in a nursing home setting; experience with a high volume skilled census is preferred.
- Instructor-led CPR certification or willing to obtain upon hire.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, proficiency in English
- Excellent organization, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong clinical assessment skills
Hillandale offers an impressive collection of benefits!
- Holiday pay
- Shift Pick-Up bonus pay
- Night Shift differential pay
- Extra Differential on Friday and Saturday nights
- Employee Referral bonus pay
- RN and LPN Student Loan Repayment Program
- Tuition Discount with Hondros College
Full-Time (30+ hours/week) Employees may be eligible for:
- Paid Time Off Accrual – from date of hire
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Discount Plan
- Life Insurance – paid for by company
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Company Match
Plus ALL of our employees enjoy the free perks of our employee purchasing program offering a variety of discounts on purchases made every day – including cell phone service!
Enjoy a rewarding career with a family owned company that values caring for its residents like family and has received numerous awards including Best of 2016 in healthcare and retirement communities and has a consistent 5-star rating in state surveys and customer satisfaction.
Candidates will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, physical examination, drug screen and TB testing.
Interested in joining our team?
For consideration text “Jobs” to 513.657.2840
Interested in joining our team?
We are dedicated and we care because our Residents are like family, and our Residents appreciate us for this! This is a great example of how our Residents feel about the staff:
Seldom do you find the warmth and affection found in the Hillandale Family. This is now my home, and it’s made all the difference in my life. ~Marge, a Resident
Culture and History:
Established in 1962 by the Dixon family, Hillandale has grown to feature three beautiful and modern facilities conveniently located in Butler County, Ohio. These are the Birchwood Care Center, Chesterwood Village, and Doverwood Village. We are recipients of numerous awards including Best of 2016 in healthcare and retirement communities and we maintain a consistent 5-star rating in state surveys and customer satisfaction. Three generations of the Dixon family work every day with a professional and caring staff to maintain the highest standards in the healthcare and retirement industry. We combine a deep sense of history and of past achievements but embrace innovation and creativity. Treating people right is at the heart of our communities and believe that every employee makes a difference to every guest. Our goals begin with the understanding that kindness counts.
Hillandale Communities is an EOE/M/F/D/V and Drug-Free and Smoke-Free Workplace.